Code 70007 is reported when the AppSealing module detects and blocks the use of cheat tools on a device.
AppSealing can detect the following cheat tools:
- Memory cheat tools, such as GameGuardian
- In-app purchasing bypass tools, such as Lucky Patcher
- Rooting configuration tools
- Xposed framework tools
- Virtual spaces tools (e.g. app cloners)
- ◉ Samsung Security folder (if allowed by sealing options)
- ◉ Macros
- ◉ Auto clickers
- ◉ Packet attack tools
- ◉ Keyloggers
Note: Tools marked with a bullet (◉) can be allowed by sealing options.