AppSealing supports games with the following specifications.
- Unity version: 4.6 or later
- Unreal Engine installed: version 4.1 or later
- Visual Studio installed : version 2015 or later
- Android SDK: API 8 or later / Android SDK build-tools revision 19.1 or later
- Maximum APK file size : 350MB
2.1 Uploading APK file
Uploading the APK file to the AppSealing server will automatically implement AppSealing security module inside the APK file.
Just upload the APK built from Unity to the ADC for full protection.
1. Log into ADC and go to the Sealing page. (Fig.1)
2. Upload APK
- Test Mode: For testing before uploading for Release Mode.
- Release Mode: For market release purpose.
- Rooting: Blocks or allows rooted device from running the application.
- Emulators: Blocks or allows Bluestacks and Nox from running the application.
- DEX Encryption : Protects JAVA code by encrypting multiple DEX files.
3. Click 'Seal APK' button to Seal.
2.2 Downloading Sealed APK file
Sealing process can vary in time depending on the APK file size. You’ll be noticed through your email on the Sealing result.
- Go to Sealing History below the Sealing page once the Sealing has been completed. (Fig.2)
2. Download button is activated when the APK file has been Sealed.
3. Now you can download the Sealed APK and install it on a device.
The Sealing server breaks the keystore signing during the Sealing process. Keystore signing must be done after Sealing in order to release and install & launch the APK file.
Zipalign must be done in order to upload the APK to Google Play.
3. Zipalign and Keystore re-signing
AppSealing disables apk`s signature when applied. The zipalign and signing are required before release or installation.
3.1 Apply zipalign
zipalign -v 4 [APK_FILE] [ZIPALIGNED_OUTPUT_APK_FILE]
Zipalign must be applied before signing apk.
3.2 Sign your apk with ApkSigner
apksigner sign --ks [KEY_STORE_FILE] --ks-key-alias [ALIAS] [APK_FILE]
- Zipalign & apksigner tools are installed at
- Check google`s guide for detailed information about zipalign and apksigner tools.