Before you start:
Please consider that project built in IL2CPP build settings will be be applied with the following security features.
- Code encryption not applied
- Anti-cheat tool
- IAP crack protection
- Integrity violation and repackaging protection
- Block rooted device
- Block emulators
- DEX encryption
Please configure it to 'Mono2x' for full DLL encryption.
AppSealing supports Unity game with the following specifications.
- Unity version: 4.6 or later
- Android SDK: API 8 or later / Android SDK build-tools revision 19.1 or later
- Maximum APK file size : 100MB
2.1 Uploading APK file
Uploading the APK file to the AppSealing server will automatically implement AppSealing security module inside the APK file.
Just upload the APK built from Unity to the ADC for full protection.
1. Log into ADC and go to the Sealing page. (Fig.1)
2. Upload APK
- Test Mode: For testing before uploading for Release Mode.
- Release Mode: For market release purpose.
- Rooting: Blocks or allows rooted device from running the application.
- Emulators: Blocks or allows Bluestacks and Nox from running the application.
- DEX Encryption : Protects JAVA code by encrypting multiple DEX files.
3. Click 'Seal APK' button to Seal.
2.2 Downloading Sealed APK file
Sealing process can vary in time depending on the APK file size. You’ll be noticed through your email on the Sealing result.
- Go to Sealing History below the Sealing page once the Sealing has been completed. (Fig.2)
2. Download button is activated when the APK file has been Sealed.
3. Now you can download the Sealed APK and install it on a device.
The Sealing server breaks the keystore signing during the Sealing process. Keystore signing must be done after Sealing in order to release and install & launch the APK file.
Zipalign must be done in order to upload the APK to Google Play.
3. Keystore re-signing and Zipalign
Please follow the below guide to sign the keystore and Zipalign using the command line.
Sealed APK does not support Google Play App Signing. Sealed APK signed with Google Play App Signing will not launch properly on device.
3.1 Keystore re-signing
Please use the following Jarsigner command to sign the Sealed APK.
(JDK installation and environment variable setting required.)
jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore <KEY STORE FILE PATH> <APK FILE PATH> <KEYSTORE ALIAS>
Please use the following command to align the APK file using Zipalign.
(Zipalign file is included in every version of SDK in the SDK\build-tools folder. Environment variable path setting is required.)
zipalign -v 4 [APK FILE NAME] [ZIPALIGNED OUTPUT APK FILE NAME]